Are you an expert in your field? Do you want to reach a mass audience? Do you want to write for Cast Nigeria Media? Then look no further. At castnigeria.com.ng, you can be rest assured that your post here will get you some needed exposure for your blog or business.
Cast Nigeria Media is always on the lookout for experienced writers who are passionate about writing in their Various Niche ranging from entertainment, politics, lifestyle, Health, Celebrities, Religion, Culture e.t.c
We accept opinions as well.
Why Submit your Content to Us?
==> You will get exposure to a targeted dedicated group of readers .
==> Free Social Media Promotion – All out guest articles are also syndicated to Castnigeria social profiles including which will provide the social media attention you need for your Article needs
If you are ready to submit a guest post, here are the rules for guest posting at castnigeria.com.ng
- You MUST be able to reply to comments left on your guest posts. Backlinks will be removed if you fail to do so after contacting you.
- Posts must be non-promotional.Must NOT be written for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit this page.
- Posts with affiliate links, irrelevant links and links to questionable websites may be rejected. Youcannot sell links to your clients from your article.
- Updating of links several times after post goes live willnot be accepted.
- You can promote your guest article on social media sites like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Stumbleupon etc.
- Guest posts are Free to Publish.
Note: We reserve the right to modify or reject post that we feel is not appropriate for this blog or for the niche it belongs to.
If you have interest in writing for us and having your post published, please send your post in PLAIN TEXT (NO attachment) to email@example.com along side necessary image.
Can I add my bio?
Yes you can add a little bio to the Article.
Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include links to your social media profiles in it e.g Link to your Facebook page and Google+ profile. Your byline will appear at the bottom of your post.
We shall get back to you with info as to whether your contribution is acceptable or not.
Please, note that there is a difference between guest posts and sponsored posts. Guest posts are generally written with the aim of passing an information and sponsored posts are written by, or on behalf of, a company or organization to advertise a free or paid service.
Please visit this page for sponsorship details if you represent a company or agency and want to include links to sites within your post.
We may not accept posts written on behalf of your company or client except you agree it’s a sponsored post.